I. Conditions of the registration and use of the Website
1. Access to the ART-MANIAC platform is free and does not require registration.
2. Only persons legally capable and holding a User Account (hereinafter the “Account”), which require prior registration, may buy on ART-MANIAC.
3. Registration on ART-MANIAC is free. Only registered Users may make an offer to purchase, order a Product(s) and conclude an online deal. Registration on ART-MANIAC may only be carried out if all the conditions listed below are met:
a. The User must provide ART-MANIAC with the information and data required in the Registration Form. The User undertakes to provide the up-to-date, complete and accurate information and to keep it up-to-date. Any change of these data must therefore be relayed to ART-MANIAC via the User Account, in particular in the case of a change of postal or email address. Failing this, the User will bear the consequences.
b. After completing the registration formalities, the User obtains an Account for which he has chosen a login (his email address) and a password. The User may at any time access his Account by entering in an appropriate tab his/her login and password.
The registration on the Website implies full acceptance of the present GCS of which the User declares to have full knowledge at the time of registering his/her Account.
ART-MANIAC reserves the right to suspend or delete the Account of any User in contention with ART-MANIAC or who does not provide the necessary proof of solvency.
II. Buying on the Website
1. The purchase price of the Product is the price shown on the Website when the Buyer clicks on the button to confirm the order.
2. The price of each Product indicated on the Website is expressed in euros, all taxes included. Other fees, such as delivery or handling fees (insurance, packing, shipping, etc.), and/or processing fees (expert’s certificate and/or guarantee, etc.) may be potentially added to this price. The delivery costs (including insurance, packaging, and any other necessary fees) depend on the delivery mode chosen by the Buyer from the available options. They are added to the purchase price at the stage 2 of the purchasing process.
3. If the delivery is to be made to a country outside the European Union (except the French overseas territories), the price invoiced is the price without taxes.
4. If the delivery costs are mentioned “on quotation” on the Site, the Buyer may at any time request the estimate of the delivery costs, which he will receive by email within 72 hours of the confirmation of reception of his/her request.
5. If the handling fees are applicable, they are included in the price of the Product and are not negotiable.
If customs duties, local taxes or import duties are applicable, they are the Buyer’s sole responsibility, both in terms of declaration and payment to the competent authorities and bodies. The Buyer is the sole responsible for obtaining information from the competent authorities.
1. The Buyer has a possibility to acquire the Product, depending on the options offered on the Site, through an immediate purchase or through an Offer (hereinafter the “Offer”).
2. When the Buyer agrees to finalize the purchase, the Product is considered as definitively acquired. However, the Product is still visible online along with a note “in the process of purchase” until the payment is received in full.
Option “Make an offer”
1. Any potential Buyer (hereinafter the “Bidder”) has a possibility to negotiate the price of the Product by making an Offer using the option “Make an offer” indicated on some Products. Each submitted Offer is final and definitive.
2. The Offer is submitted to the discretion of ART-MANIAC. The Bidder will receive an email indicating the acceptance or the refusal of his/her Offer by ART-MANIAC.
If the Offer is accepted by ART-MANIAC, the order is automatically validated on the Bidder’s Account with the proposed amount. If no reply is received by the Bidder within 10 working days, his/her Offer becomes null and void.
3. If the Bidder is not a registered User and/or all his/her personal information is not completed on his/her User Account (email address and telephone number) and/or if this information is not up-to-date, then his/her Offer will not be registered.
ART-MANIAC reserves the right to refuse any Offer deemed dishonest, outlandish or which would lead to an excessive devaluation of the Product.
If the payment is not made within 7 days of the Agreement, the sale is considered as null and void.
In the event of abuse, ART-MANIAC reserves the right to continue the execution of the sale and to ban or cancel the Buyer’s Account for any period of time considered the most appropriate.
1. All payment must be received in full within 7 days of the sale’s registration. ART-MANIAC reserves the right to cancel the sale and to resell the Product if the payment is not received in full within 7 days of the sale’s registration.
2. The payment is to be made immediately.
3. The Buyer may choose from the following payment methods:
a. Online by credit card (except in the case when this payment method is not proposed), only if the Buyer guarantees that he/she is fully authorized to use the card and that it gives access to sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the use of the services offered by ART-MANIAC.
b. By bank transfer, except in the case when this payment method is not proposed.
c. By personal check, issued by a French bank (valid identification document may then be requested), except in the case when this payment method is not proposed.
d. In cash, in accordance with the French regulations in force, and exclusively at the ART-MANIAC headquarter, except in the case where this payment method is not proposed.
e. Via PayPal
f. Payment facilities may be arranged at the Buyer’s request if the purchased Product is acquired for an amount exceeding 4 000 €.
The data recorded by ART-MANIAC during the sale constitute the proof of the entirety of transactions made by the Buyer on the Website.
III. Delivery and collection of Product(s)
ART-MANIAC proposes the Buyer several methods of delivery and/or collection of the Products. The terms of delivery and/or collection may vary depending on the Product. The Buyer has the possibility to:
1. Collect the purchased Pruduct by appointment at the ART-MANIAC’s headquarter at 6, rue Sainte Anastase – Paris 75003.
2. Take a delivery option (delivery fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer). Buyer pays these fees online while purchasing the Product. For deliveries and services outside the France, the provisions of the General Tax Code on VAT will apply. In the event of export outside the European Union, the Buyer is the sole responsible for paying customs duties.
No Product will be released to the Buyer until the full amount due is paid and the sales summary is approved. ART-MANIAC will inform the Buyer systematically by email that the amount due has been fully paid and that the conditions for collecting the purchased Product or taking the delivery option have been fulfilled.
IV. Right of withdrawal and Returns
Right of withdrawal and Returns
1. The Buyer-Consumer have 14 days from the moment of receiving the Product to retract without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties, with the exception, if necessary, of the costs of return.
2. If the Buyer choses to retract, he/she will be reimbursed as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days following the date of ART-MANIAC receiving the Product. This reimbursement is made by bank transfer, unless the Buyer expresses a different wish and the agreement is given by ART-MANIAC.
3. The Buyer wishing to withdraw within a legal period (14 days after the day he/she, or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the Buyer – receives and physically takes possession of the Product), must notify ART-MANIAC of his/her decision to withdraw from the Contract by means of an unambiguous statement, including the Customer number, order number, name, first name and address, as well as the information on purchased Product and the date of receiving the order:
a. By letter sent by post to the following address:
SARL Roi Doré
6, rue Sainte Anastase
b. By e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No refund will be given to the Buyer after the legal period of the right of withdrawal.
ART-MANIAC declines any responsibility for a parcel returned by the Buyer without parcel tracking option.
No refund will be given if the Product is not returned to ART-MANIAC in its entirety, in its condition at the time of the sale on the Site and packed in its original packing.
1. Cases giving right to lodge a complaint:
a. An error on the state of the Product. The Products sold on ART-MANIAC are works or objects of art, sold in the state described in the Product description published on the Website and in the sale’s summary.
b. If the Buyer finds a splinter, a crack, or any kind of deficiency in a Product that has not been mentioned in its description on the Website or that is not visible in the photos of the Product, and if this splinter, crack or other deficiency is not post-purchase, the Buyer has 48 hours to make a complaint by contacting ART-MANIAC (via the form of contact available on the Website, by telephone or by email sent at : email@example.com).
2. Once ART-MANIAC has reviewed and accepted the complaint in writing, the Buyer has 14 days to return the Product. In this case, ART-MANIAC takes responsibility for the return costs on the basis of the public rate Colissimo of La Poste, and on presentation of the proof of shipping. ART-MANIAC reimburses the Buyer within 30 days of receiving the Product. This reimbursement is made by bank transfer, unless the Buyer expresses a different wish and agreement is given by ART-MANIAC.
ART-MANIAC reserves the right to unilaterally refuse any request aiming to impose on it any restoration or repair expenses, due to the state of wear of the Product that was reported at the time of the sale.
ART-MANIAC declines any responsibility for a parcel returned by the Buyer without follow-up. If the Product is not returned to ART-MANIAC in its entirety, in its condition at the time of the sale on the Site and packaged in its original packaging, then no refund will be given to the Buyer.
No other refund may be demanded by the Buyer except in the cases mentioned above.
V. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Practical Information in French will be executed and interpreted in accordance with French law. In the event of a dispute, the Buyer shall first contact ART-MANIAC to find an amicable solution. Failing this, only the French courts will be competent.